The ANDRUPOS Team
Erna LeenaarsTel. +31 (412) 630 766
e.leenaars[ @ ]andrupos.com
Specialist in digital printing techniques.
As independent entrepreneur from 2008 on special trainings were developed and held for document specialists in non-destructive analysis of digital printed products.
Training is enrolled and participants were/are from:
- Military Police, National Police, Border agencies,
- Frontex (European Agency for the Management of Operational Cooperation at the External Borders of the Member States of the European Union)
- Olaf (Office de Lutte Anti-Fraude)
- Bank of England, Bank of Mexico, NFI (National Forensic Institute, NL)
Further activities are:
- Author of the book ‘Digitale Druktechnieken’ (ISBN 9042529512) (Digital printing techniques)
- Development of training in Digital Printing techniques for graphic environment in production printing and wide format printing.
- Colour management training and implementation.
- Workflow training, advise and implementation in automate digital printing production processes.
- Assessor ‘digital printing’ for EVP (experience profiling) EVC (qualified experience certification) projects
- Board member of GSOB (graphic study group, established in 1924) - Workgroup member BNK (Branch organization Dutch color experts)
Dipl.-Ing. Slavtcho Bonev,Tel: +49 (621) 462-7447
s.bonev[ @ ]andrupos.com
Developments on the analysis of printing techniques, paper textures and the interaction between printing process and paper substrate (which causes different alterations of the specific printed pattern at scanning), profound and interdisciplinary knowledge of the different physical effects and image processing techniques as well as many years of experience with scanning devices and measurement concept design:
- digital image processing, information-coded images (ICI), rapid prototyping
- high-security printing techniques, counterfeit analysis, paper-and-print analysis, optical meas-urement systems design (scanning devices)
- automatic authentication of documents/products based on printed or laser-engraved matrix codes, standardization of methods for authentication
Dr. Jan SchloenTel: +49 (721) 9553976
schloen[ @ ]andrupos.com
The expertise and main activities are the design and implementation as well
as administration and operation of innovative, custom-made solutions in the field of internet/intranet based database
and e-commerce applications.
These comprise: secure browser based applications (b2b, b2c), content management systems (CMS), portal systems, software solutions for web based auctions, convention planning systems, track&trace solutions.
Dr. Jan Schloen is a former research assistants of the University of Karlsruhe (now KIT – Karlsruhe Institute for Technology) and currently a member of the Workgroup DIN NA 043-01-31 AA (Automatic Identification and Data Capture Techniques).